Singapore Work Passes and Related Passes Application Services

There are a few types of different visas/passes available to foreigners who wish to stay in Singapore. Each visa/passes listed below has different requirements, benefits and limitations. The following are the basic introduction to common visas in Singapore. It is to be noted that the information below is for general information only and is not meant to be comprehensive or to replace our professional advice.

For Foreign Entrepreneur/Relocated Management Staff:

  • Employment Pass (Highly recommended)
  • Personalized Employment Pass (PEP)
  • Entrepreneur Pass (Entrepass)
  • S Pass

For Relocated Staff’s Family Members:

  • Dependent Pass
  • Long Term Visit Pass

To apply for your Singapore working Visa, we provide the following:

  1. Understand and analysis client’s current visa needs
  2. Process work or other suitable visa for client to relocate to Singapore including:
    • Assistance in completing the self-assessment tools with MOM.
    • Submission of Visa application.
    • Tracking Visa application status while under processing.
    • Liaise with Direct MOM officer in charge when necessary.
    • Responding to MOM’s request for additional information whenever necessary.
    • Arranging for issuance of Visa upon in-principle approval.
    • Filing of maximum of 2 appeals within 3 months from the date of rejection as per MOM’s guildline in case of rejection of Visa application
  3. Work with client on long term basis with consultation and planning to achieve Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) status (if necessary).