The Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) is for a common-law spouse, step-child or handicapped child of an Employment Pass or S Pass holder. Pass holders earning over can also get a pass for parents.
You can apply for a Long Term Visit Pass for your family if you meet these requirements:
- Hold an Employment Pass or S Pass.
- Earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of
- Are sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company (usually your employer).
You can get a pass for the following family members:
- Common-law spouse.
- Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years old.
- Unmarried step-children under 21 years old.
- Parents – only for those earning a fixed monthly salary of at least .
If you are legally married or have children, you may be eligible for a Dependant’s Pass .
You need to submit documents such as copies of passport details and birth or marriage certificates along with the Long Term Visit Pass application.
You will need these documents to apply for a Long Term Visit Pass:
- Personal particulars page of the candidate’s passport.
You may need to submit additional documents depending on the family member applying:
|Family member||Additional documents|
|Common-law spouse||Any one of the following:
|Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years of age||A letter or report from a medical practitioner on the child’s condition.|
|Unmarried stepchildren under 21 years of age||A copy of the court order on the child’s custody.
A letter from the other biological parent stating there is no objection to bringing the child to Singapore.
|Parents||A copy of the work pass holder's birth certificate that states the names of the parents.|
For documents not in English, submit an English translation and a copy of the original document. The translation can be done by a translation service provider, embassy or notary public.